Assistant IT Project Manager (Mobile Applications)
Company Name: Logos Solutions
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
Manages all aspects of moderately complex medium- to large-scale Information Technology (IT) projects that span two or more organizational boundaries.
Minimum Bachelor`s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
Send resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Exposure to LAMP, iOS, Android development
Exposure to various Payment Gateway Implementations
Knowledge of Zend, OSCOMMERCE, MAGENTO and various developmental frameworks such as MVC
Good in database designing
• 1-2 years experience of working as a IT Project Manager
• Experience of working with international client
•Experience in building project plans from scratch
• Experience in large, complex software development projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leader and take accountability
• Solid relationship manager
• Able to communicate successful with development teams and business teams
• MS Office (powerpoint, excel, word)
• Facilitation / Presentation
Roles and responsibilities:
• Plans, executes, manages and completes medium to large IT projects, Manage the app deployment communication process, including updating release notes, training, documentation and demonstrations
• Develops and oversees resources and ensures appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement for life of project.
• Translates customer business objectives into tactical plans and strategy and ensures approval through appropriate information systems governance structure.
• Identifies key stakeholders, assembles and manages one or more cross-functional project teams, maintains budget and quality standards and manages deliverables.
• Ensures documentation is maintained as the project is changed or refined over time and communicates project status to end-users.
• Ensures all internal and external standards and regulatory requirements are met. Provides feedback to team and/or individuals on performance.
• Strong business analysis skills: requirements gathering, use cases, business processes
• Ability to lead a team to analyze feature options, debate pros & cons of solutions resulting in apps that maximize user satisfaction, while minimizing time to market
• Ability to write clear market-driven requirements, prioritize feature requests, and communicate trade-offs
• Ability to work closely with the engineering and quality assurance teams, communicating detailed solution specifications and resulting business value
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated leadership ability, with strong communication, collaboration, influencing and writing skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a delivery-based orientation