Location : Bangalore | Company Name : Peak Xv Networks Pvt Ltd
peak xv networks pvt ltd a complete it solution company peak xv networks iso 9001 2008 Software Jobs in India Satitjobs.com
Peak XV Networks Pvt. Ltd. – A Complete IT Solution Company
Peak XV Networks (ISO 9001:2008 Company) designs, deploys, operates and manages next generation IP networks for Large Corporate, Large Enterprises and BPO’s. Peak XV empowers Clients, Telco’s and Service Providers to quickly deploy advanced value added services over their broadband networks. PEAK XV specializes in integrating next generation network technologies with existing Networks.
Peak XV Networks’ strategy is to offer Large Corporate, Large IT Enterprises, BPO’s and Service Providers outsourcing for the most complex, engineering-resource scarce portions of networks. Peak XV’s engineering expertise, unrivaled in the next generation IP networking space, will enable our clients to quickly deploy value-added services without the investment and time requirements of hiring and training specialized engineers.
Our services include:
• Network Design &Implementation
• Security Consulting
• System Integration
• Business Consulting
• Technology Consulting
• Network Management Services
• Customized Solutions
MANAGER – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Peak XV is seeking an experienced deal maker who can bring their business development and strategic selling’s skills to Peak XV to develop revenue-focused partner relationships for our growing Sales team. In this high-impact role you will be responsible for identifying, structuring, negotiating, closing and managing revenue-generating relationships with major players in the IT Infrastructure, Network Engineering, and Security Solutions. You will leverage the IT infrastructure & other networking equipments, as well as other Security Services you identify as relevant to the customers’ requirements. You need to be able to sell a shared product value proposition to top level executives and to negotiate deals with senior managers, through your comprehensive experience of technology, strategic planning, financial analysis and contractual law. Post-execution, you will be responsible for ensuring that partners remain long-term peak xv partners.
• Business Development / Sales for various ranges in specific vertical segments like Enterprise, Education, Finance, Healthcare, IT, Government sector etc.
• Lead a Sales team of 3 – 5 executives and collectively responsible for entire teams Sales target achievement, accounts handling, customer relationship etc
• Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold calls and networking.
• Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP / RFQ responses, and winning opportunities
Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the Large Scale Assessment group to an agreed annual target.
• Actively and successfully manage the process of lead generation; negotiation; closure.
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all business development opportunities are captured and explored.
• Developing periodical sales plans, forecasts and reports.
• Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
• Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using our services, making sure they have the technical resources required & understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal team to guide the direction of offerings.
• Prepare and give business reviews to the management team regarding progress and problems in closing new customers.
• Identifying, structuring, negotiating and closing revenue-generating relationships with leading prospects
• Identifying emerging market trends and translating these to prospects
• Working closely with business unit leadership team and cross-functionally within Peak XV to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
• Owning relationship with partners at senior level ensuring partner happiness
• Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA); MBA a strong plus.
• Excellent track record in IT Hardware, Software & Security Solutions sales.
• Experience in IT Rental sales advantage.
• 5 to 10years of relevant work experience in Sales / Business Development.
• Handling various aspects of a Sales Process from lead generation, presales, proposals, account management, post-sales & support.
• Revenue focused, including solid history of revenue building successes and excellent negotiation and analytical skills across contractual, technical and financial areas.
• Proven ability to independently develop authentic pipeline and close orders.
• Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing skills, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills.
• Ability to develop, manage and grow multiple clients independently.
• Grounded personality.
• Proven ability to negotiate and manage contracts.
• Major account management / mining and skills in relationship-building / networking.
• Should be technically competent and comfortable interacting at all levels within the customer organization.
• Experience in security / surveillance products will be added advantage.