Excellent Openings for Sr Hybris - Java Developer, for B~lore.
Company Name: Recon Partners
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
Greetings from Recon Partners family!!!
Hope you are doing well. Now we got some excellent career opportunity for you with leading organization (MNC) based at Bangalore/Bengaluru India, for Senior Hybris – JAVA Developer.
Total Number of Positions: more than 100
Ideally the candidates should be Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/IT with min. 2+ years of Hybris Development experience. (Detailed Job Description is pasted below):
Interested candidates send their updated resume (Word/Pdf Format) to email@example.com with following details:
• Yrs of Experience?
• Relevant Experience?
• Current Annual Salary?
• Expected Annual Salary?
• Notice Period?
• Reason for Change?
• Number of Projects, using Hybris?
• Brief About ur projects?
• Any other details?
We also requesting you to, kindly share this mail to your friends/Colleagues. If any bodies are interested or looking for a change & should be fit into the bill.
In case if you have any query regarding profile or the company, feel free to call us on below numbers….
Brief Company Profile:
Our client is bringing better Mobile Commerce and E-commerce for Retailers through Magento and Hybris. Founded in late 2012 and headquartered at Bangalore company has presence in USA and India. We are a team of young and passionate entrepreneurs with a very scientific yet creative approach to online retailing solutions. They are partnered with more than 25 companies to build trust in ecommerce market.
Detailed Job Description (JD):
• Collaborate with customers, project managers and senior developers to arrive at solution recommendations. This includes product/module selection, system design and architecture. Initiate process enhancements for new and existing systems.
• Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris. Develop awesome features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc.
• Design, develop code, test, debug, document, and implement complex eCommerce solutions. Create winning prototypes and ensure deliverables are high quality and meet user expectations.
• Lead, coach, and mentor other team members. Perform cross-training and facilitate information sharing among team members. Assist with management of team tasks, projects, and performance reviews.
• Provide supervision and guidance in requirements gathering and functional specification activities. Translate business requirements and functional designs into technical designs. Act as senior technical expert to analyze the business needs.
• Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/IT
• 2+ years of Hybris Development experience
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Hybris & J2EE technologies
• 2+ years of experience in design, development & implementation using Hybris ecommerce platform.
• 3+ years of experience in design, development & implementation of project using Java, spring and J2EE technologies
• Mastery of using Eclipse and ANT
• Strong knowledge on SOA, ESB, JMS, Web Services, Groovy, ZK Framework, Spring Framework, Search tools integration
• Hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX
• Strong knowledge of webservices, XML, punchout
• Strong knowledge of integration architecture & implementation using data exchange formats such as SOAP/REST/JSON
• Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), workflow, transaction lifecycles, component models, and software design patterns
• Strong functional knowledge of ecommerce domain
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Open & More than Industry Standards
9811589590 / 9818837680 / 9540328282