Oracle Tuning Analyst=Hydearabad
Company Name: Oneness Consultant
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
We need the following professionals for a US based global IT consulting and product Engineering service provider having Corporate Office in Hyderabad .
Role: Oracle Tuning Analyst (5-6 years)
Job location: Hyderabad
Domain: Oracle Network Storage NAS (Mandatory)
Candidate must display good attitude and possess 5-6 years of experience in database development, support and performance tuning activities in Oracle 10g/11g Server environments, and in general DB environments.
Also, the experience to span across the DB, Network, Storage, WWW, RACK environments. The overall result is to diagonize, analyze, find alternatives for fixes, fix, monitor, alerts creation etc.
Strong Experience in oracle 10g / 11g, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Ability to detect and troubleshoot Oracle Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention. Strong knowledge of index management, integrity checks in order manage the database effectively.
Preferred candidates would need to have the following skills with real-time experience:
- SGA Functioning (Sharedpool)
- Redo logs & Undo(rollback) activities
- Data Buffer management
- Sorting issues
- Initialization parameters
- DB Locks, Latches, CPU Usage, Wait Events
- AWR, ADDM, ASH
- Hit ratio
- Oracle Index Internals (uses of different indexes), Rebuild Indexes, Hints
- Oracle segment internals (HWM, FTS , PCTUSED, PCTFREE,LOGGING/NOLOGGING)
- Global Table, IOT(Index Organized table) , MTV, Views
- Row Migration, Row Chaining
- Partituon, Partition Pruning
- Statistics (Analyze, DBMS_STATS) Table, Column, Index & Viewing Statistics, Cluster, Histogram
- Stored Outlines and Plan Stability
- Tracefile and TKPROF (LIO, PIO , fetch, Execute, parse)
- Explain Plan (NESTED LOOP, HASH JOIN, SORT MERGE JOIN, FAST FULL SCAN, RANGE SCAN)
- Identifying Selectivity, Cardinality, Clustering factor
- Remote Tables Access
- WITH Clause, Subquery factoring
- SQL, PL/SQL tuning: loops, cursors, bulk collects & Collections
Performance Views and Data Dictionary views related to tuning
- Performance Monitor,
- SQL Profiler
- other related monitoring troubleshooting tools.
- Toad, SQL Developer etc
Oracle 10g / 11g