Company Name: Microquery Limited
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
As a Drupal Developer at Microquery, you will be expected to:
• Possess the detailed knowledge of Drupal version 6 or 7+
• Have knowledge of responsive front-end development using HTML5 and CSS3
• Possess strong skills on the LAMP stack, comfortable managing MySQL databases, and an in-depth knowledge of PHP
• Demonstrate experience of developing bespoke websites based on Drupal platform
• Be familiar with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features and Context
• Be experience of using Source Control (e.g. Subversion, Git, FishEye etc)
• Be Familiar with versioning management systems (SVN and source control and deployment methodology)
• Have a good understanding of Drupal modules like Ubercart/Commerce, CCK and Views
• Have practical experience of website security configuration
• Be proficient in custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
• Deliver the projects within time and budget constraints whilst maintaining a strong eye for detail
• Develop new key features for the company Drupal based platform and optimise existing features for performance and stability
• Find and resolve issues with the platform in close communication with our users and co-workers.
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
• A good degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering or Computing
• Knowledge of server administration, domain name management, DNS configuration, email management and e-commerce
• A good LAMP* and WAMP* experience
• Knowledge of other Open Source tools, in particular WordPress
• Experience with API integration and manipulation
• Knowledge of current Search Engine Optimisation techniques
• Experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, LEAN
urgent requirement for Atlassian product support(confluence/jira.fisheye,bambou
Company Name: Intone Networks
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
Position: Atlassian products developer
1. Experience deploying and customizing Atlassian products ( i-e: Confluence, Jira ,..)
2. Good System Administration skills (in both Microsoft windows and Linux)
Rationale: resources will work essentially on installing, configuring and integrating different Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Bambou ).
3. An expertise on SQL programming.
Rationale: Resources will have to integrate Jira with databases (i-e: Oracle).
4. Solid Background in Enterprise Java Development will definitely be considered as an asset.
Rationale: Even if the resources will be not involved on the development tasks, they will have to support and communicate with the DB developers.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Masters Business solutions
Tel. No: 9140-4066-7788 Ext.111