Senior Engineer, Network Consulting
Company Name: Logisurge
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Network Consultant
Positions: Team Lead/ Project Manager
Experience: 6 - 12 Years
Location: Bangalore, Delhi
Compensation: `Best In The Industry`
Education: B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
We have very good requirement for Senior Engineer, Network Consulting with one of our client in Bangalore and Delhi.
1. Providing Network Engineering services in support of the BP network.
2. The Network Engineer performs routed/switched network design activity for large enterprise data networks.
3. The position serves as the primary engineering interface to the customers and supports the design and implementation of customer`s WAN/LAN /WLAN enterprise network projects and comprises the following activities:
(a) Work with customer technical teams to provide solutions for customers` internetworking communications requirements.
(b) Investigate, design, plan, and implement physical and logical communications networks.
(c) Prepare schematics to define and illustrate network design solutions.
(d) Prepare work orders containing instructions to be used by technicians to configure network hardware and software.
(e) Perform router/switch network hardware/software upgrades.
(f) Provide IP Routing Strategy - Routing Protocol Development (IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, Etc.).
(g) Provide IP Addressing Strategy - NAT, Re-Addressing.
(h) Perform WAN - IP Routed Network Integration.
1. B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
2. 6-12 years job related experience.
3. Senior Design Engineer -WAN/ LAN WLAN projects- remotes sites - project lead.
4. Excellent customer interface, oral communications, and technical writing skills are must.
1. Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
2. Cisco knowledge with network design, operational support, or hands-on implementation and configuration of routers, hubs, switches, Controllers,
Access points and cabling in a large enterprise LAN/WAN /WLAN environment. Knowledge of EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, FR/ATM, MPLS, IPVPN, IP Telephony, ACLs, TCP/IP, IPX. Cisco certifications CCIE, CCNA, CCDP.
Kindly mail your updated profile at the earliest for further processing
With the following details:
Desired Candidate Profile
Company Name: Not Disclosed
Company Profile :
Its a Global Company which works with customer technical teams to provide solutions for customers` internetworking communications requirements by providing solutions to strengthen technology delivery services by eliminating the unknown risks to have positive end to end customer experience.
Services of Global Technology Solutions:
1. 24x7 world class monitoring and problem response structure that focuses on rapid problem identification and remediation efforts.
2. Problem and change management services to minimize and eliminate risks for critical systems
3. Delivery support structure that is focused on regular system maintenance for stability.
4. Our solutions are based on attaining full service oriented maturity.
Application Development Support etc..
Company Name:LOGISURGE, Bangalore
Executive Name: Meera Rani
Address:#855,6th Cross, Koramangala 6th Block
Bangalore - Karnataka ,INDIA 560095
Email Address: email@example.com