SQL Administrator and Developer
Company Name: Wbc Software Lab
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
This position calls for an expert who can create, manage, secure SQL databases, should have exposure to DBA tasks and hands on experience in developer skills. They need to study the existing databases, support in performance tuning, Manage DB migrations, Testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
1) SQL Development ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
2) Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
3) Developing SQL package, procedures, functions, SQL queries.
4) Index management, backup & recovery, SQL loader, statistic work etc.
5) Create & maintain Integration services (BIDS) Packages, and write complex SQL statements for large scale databases.
1) Ability to identify and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU memory I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
2) Strong knowledge of indexes, Index management, how statistic work, how they can be created and managed effectively.
3) Hands-on development experience on SQL Package, Procedures, Functions, SQL Queries
4) Strong communication skills a must
5) Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues, Query Performance Tuning & Optimization using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Qualification required: Bachelor`s degree in computer engineering or equivalent experience.
No of opening: 1
Location: Willing to work in Karaikudi, Tamilnadu.
Salary: On par with industry standards, based on experience.
Apply to HR:, firstname.lastname@example.org ; Dial to: +91-9943977818,
WBC Software Lab
# 6/1, Ambalpuram 3rd street,
Facing Sagayamadha Church,
Karaikudi, Sivagangai District PIN: 630002