Urgently Require Social media Specialist
Company Name: Fact Consultants And Services
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
Develop design and administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content.
• Create a regular publishing schedule, implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific,
timely marketing campaigns, promote content through social advertising or through various channel.
• Conduct Social Media Audits for Company and their online competitors
• Using online tools, content curation tools, for publishing, provide additional research when needed,
• Work with the Web Site development team to landing pages to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect,
Sharing buttons) are present on stand alone web sites and kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day, weekly or monthly activities for Triz. Duties include online
advocacy, writing editorial, blog, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Become an advocate of assigned in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications channels, design and strategy
o Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
o Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
o Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
o Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
o Oversee design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns (ie: Facebook Timeline cover,
profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
o Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each
o Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed, compile reports for management showing results
Email Id : email@example.com
Contact No : 7490017679