Company Name: Lucrativo Services
| Posted On: 12/30/1899
Leading European IT MNC Requires Sr. IOS ( I PHONE) Developer - ( South Delhi )
( Send your cv only if are available for an interview on week days & can join in 30 days)
One of our client a German MNC into Mobile Application development & Media Publishing which is the also , Europe’s largest media conglomerate.
Its is a business unit of a German MNC in mobile space and comprises of the following primary business pillars.
1) Distribution Platform, 2) Analytics & Metrics ( Mobile Apps & Mobile Web (WAP),3) Rich Media & Video .
The client has offices in 13 countries across the globe including india operations which significantly controls part of the entire business .
We are looking for .Sr IOS ( I phone) Developer for our client ‘s office in South Delhi .
The details are as follows-
1) Client – German IT MNC
2) Position- IOS Developer ( IPHONE)
3) Location- South Delhi
4) Qualification- Graduate preferably a tech
5) Experience- 2- 4 years in IOS ( I phone) Apps Development
Designation: -IOS ( I Phone) DEVELOPER
Job Location: Delhi
Designation: Sr.IOS ( I Phone) Developer
Job Location: South Delhi ( Mathura Road)
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in mobile application development (IOS)
Role Description: To develop and drive global scale mobile apps and framework SDKs
1. 2-4 years of experience in the design and roll out of mobile apps
2. Knowledge of iOS mandatory, knowledge of Android is optional.
3. Hard-core experience in Objective-C (IOS)
4. Strong working experience in HTML5, CSS3, Ajax (knowledge of any well-known Ajax framework like jQuery / Dojo / ExtJS etc. is a plus)
5. Strong understanding of XML Layouts
6. Excellent knowledge of Cloud based data services
7. Good knowledge of Mobile AD SDK
8. Must be familiar with deploying on app native stores
9. Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum) based development methodologies
10. Knowledge of Analytics, Ad Networks and Exchanges will be an added bonus
1. Take lead in the design, development and roll out of large-scale mobile apps and framework SDKs
2. Match up the role as an independent thinker/developer and thereby also independently work with open source technologies and/or design
3. Take active part in design discussions with business and product teams and consolidate results into action items
4. Design, analysis and verification of use cases and technical specifications in accordance with the product vision
5. Produce accurate estimates for development sprints and releases by understanding the user and technical stories and providing development efforts
6. Ensure that code is maintained and coded with attention to robustness, performance, stability, scalability and testability
• Graduate (BE or B Tech in IT/CS or BSc IT preferred)
• If interested kindly send in your cv at
(Mention your current ctc & notice period)